Whistleblowing


There has been a prank effort afoot to convince the gullible that a secret society of Catholics actually get three lives instead of one. We simply become invisible to mere mortals after using up the first life, goes the lie. The world's most gullible person recently came into contact with this tall tale. The results were hilarious, not at all. My dignity was shred to pieces, and I looked like a fool very recently. So not new. The sad part of this story is that it caused me to question my belief that we can die hundreds of times. I caught myself thinking stupidly, and so I am blowing the whistle on the only person I know for sure to have been at fault here. But to be clear, we only die once. Once. [wink wink say no more]

 
Subscribe by Email. . . RSS. . .
Creative Commons License
Symbols of Decay is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License..
Related written works at Angelfire, Sex Symbols, Cymbals of Silence.Repent or Die