1. Guatemalan Ensalada de Antigua:
(number of ingredients follow ingredient) Small mint sprigs (13). Iced lavender stalks 1.25 cm long (12). Brightest part of arugala shoots (8-9). Diced light green bellpeppers (1) Fresh cubed highland meleton (.5), washed and cleaned okra (2), bed of iceberg lettuce with small ring of grated carrot around outside edge, red pepper dust in three spots on trisection of bowl, olive quarters in thirded sections of ring (3). To be served with 14 year old Balsamic and spicy olive oil.
2. Appetizer: Small bowls of traditional Rollins Cajun/Creole crawfish bisque with two stuffed tails per bowl. (Recipe is family secret. Makes 18 bowls.)
3. Canelloni with crab meat stuffing:
- Glazed raspberry and blueberry curry syrup: 18 raspberries, 15 blueberries, 4 tbsp. olive oil, 1 onion cross slice, 1/3 teaspoon sugar. Light brown quickly over high heat, swirling rapidly in small sauce pan (2-4 minutes max, or longer and slower for new cooks)
- Crab meat stuffing: half pound of fresh crab meat, third cup of bread crumbs, one egg, (1/4 - 1/2) teaspoon of Tony Chacheries (based on dietetic necessity), 1 pinch of basil, 1 small pinch of rosemary dust, 5 tbsp. Romano cheese, slivers of white asparagus. Add glazed raspberry and blueberry curried syrup to stuffing. Cover in mozzarella to taste before stuffing.
- Boil canneloni al dente. Stuff. Top with custom mild green chile sauce: mild green chile sauce, 1 tbsp. ground cumin, 1 tsp. onions, 1/2 to 2/3 tsps. of minced garlic, 1/4 tsp salt, frost with Saffron powder.
- Bake at 375 degrees until light browning appears, then turn to medium low for another 25 minutes.
III. 3b. For drink with dinner: Marco Negri - Chardonnay from Moscato D'Asti
4. Turtle Dove Cheesecake: Semi bake cheesecake. Inject caramel sauce 1 cc per pocket in eight pockets around outside edge of cake, 4 in closer circle to center, finish baking (20 minutes or until any trace of browning appears). Let cool for 35 minutes. Cover outside edge with large chocolate flakes standing on end. Cross divide pie with two lines of hazelnuts halves (3 on each line, one in center), on diagonal with two very narrow subsecting cross lines of nearly pulverized pecans. (Two slices for couple [myself and a discreet female])
4.b Apertif: Drambuie or Cognac. One shot in sniffers.