Senseless Justice Idiom

The judge said to the former prisoner of war, "I just saw you outside city hall last week. I don't know if you know this, but you were being followed by a belly dancer. You had fallen half upon one hip and on you're right knee turning to look around. She pranced away." The honorable former U. S. Army Ranger said, "I sensed something, but I did not know that. I can not see behind me." The woman, far away, knew that she ran because she was concerned for his well being and her own. She had not pranced, only stepped nimbly and lightly to a set of stairs to the safety of the shadows.
 
Subscribe by Email. . . RSS. . .
Creative Commons License
Symbols of Decay is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License..
Related written works at Angelfire, Sex Symbols, Cymbals of Silence.Repent or Die