Mas

Here

I attempted to post some song code. First of all, it's enormous. Secondly, I would have to comment out every single line so Blogger won't treat it as XML. Nope. Sorry. Maybe a fix will come to me.

Hydrogen users:
I'm sure you know what to do if you want to use something. If you don't, then Add Instrument, go to layers on the instrument panel, add layer, voila.

LOL- My Last.fm account says I only played Johnny Cage once. I think I tripled the DiFranco with Johnny Cage. I should remember to scrobble to give a better idea...

Decided to never post a cracker how-to. I like freedom. Read Kaspersky.
 
Subscribe by Email. . . RSS. . .
Creative Commons License
Symbols of Decay is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License..
Related written works at Angelfire, Sex Symbols, Cymbals of Silence.Repent or Die